The demand for highly skilled urban designers has never been greater. Australia is facing a shortfall of qualified urban designers, owing to lack of understanding of professional opportunities, limited exposure alongside with challenges with accreditation.
Urban design is a rewarding, but less known discipline. We map out the career pathways for the next generation of urban designers and provide a platform for increasing the profile of urban design education and the profession.
Urban design demands far more than technical design skills. Operating at the interface of built environment disciplines, urban designers solve complex urban issues. We are working with a number of Australian universities to continue to elevate the standard of urban design education.
Urban design is a life-long pursuit of continued learning. We offer master classes for built environment professionals including cross-disciplinary workshops, seminars and study tours. For current information, follow us on social media and subscribe to our mailing list.
- Monash University - Master of Planning & Design
- RMIT University - Master of Urban Design
- Swinburne University - Master of Urban Design
- University of Melbourne - Master of Urban Design
- University of New South Wales - Master of Urban Development and Design
- University of Queensland - Master of Urban Development and Design
- University of Sydney - Master of Urban Design
- University of Technology Sydney - Master of Urban Design
- University of Western Australia - Master of Urban Design